Printing a Matter Ledger
This tutorial will walk you through the steps to print a matter ledger in TrustBooks.
1. Start on the Dashboard Page, select CLIENTS & MATTERS.
2. On the CLIENTS & MATTERS drop-down menu, click the View Clients & Matters List.
All active matters are displayed on the View Clients & Matters List page.
3. Select the name of the client whose matter ledger you want to print.
The selected client’s matter ledger is displayed, listing all transaction for this specific matter.
4. Select Print Client Ledger from the drop-down, select the "as of" date, and select Run Reports.
PDF window will appear.
Note: Depending on your Internet browser settings the PDF may just download within the existing window versus opening in another window.
5. Print your PDF to your printer.
Note: The step to print a PDF from your PDF reader software will differ based on the software being used.