Printing a Matter Ledger
This tutorial will walk you through the steps to print a matter ledger in TrustBooks.
- From the Navigation Pane, select CLIENTS & MATTERS.
- Select View Clients and Matters List from the CLIENTS & MATTERS drop-down menu.
- On the View Clients and Matters List select the name of the client whose matter ledger you want to print.
- The selected client’s matter ledger is displayed, listing all transaction for this specific matter. Select Print Client Ledger from the drop-down, select the "as of" date, and select Run Reports.
- The Downloads box will pop-up on your screen showing the reconciliation as a pdf. Click Open File on the pdf to view it.
The pdf of the Trust Ledger Statement report will open in a new window:
- Print your PDF to your printer. This step to print could vary depending on the printing software being used.