How to Import Synchronized PracticePanther Matters
This tutorial will walk you through the steps to import PracticePanther matters into TrustBooks.
1. Start on the Dashboard Page.
2. Click the Import PracticePanther Matters link under the Clients & Matters section.
Note: TrustBooks synchronizes all PracticePanther transactions once an hour. If you do not see any matters please check back in one hour.
3. Select the box next to the client and matters you want to import. You can select all client and matters on this page by clicking the box next to Client. If you have already created the client and matter in TrustBooks before synchronizing with PracticePanther then see step 5 below on how to merge into an existing client and matter.
Note: By default the "Import PracticePanther Client and Matters " screen only shows open clients and matters. To also see closed client and matters click on the "Show Closed clients" button.
4. Click the green "Import Selected Clients" button.
You will be taken to the " View Clients and Matter List" page. At the top of the page you will see a message that says Clients Synced .
5. If you want to merge the Practice Panther clent and matter with an existing TrustBooks client and matter then you will need to select the Client and or client and matter to merge and then choose from the drop-down list which client or client matter to merge it with.
6. After you have chosen the client and or client and matter to merge with click on the green "Import Selected Clients" button to perform the merge.