How to Add an Account to your Chart of Accounts
Overview: This article will walk through the steps of how to add an Account to your Chart of Accounts.
1. Start on the Dashboard Page under MISCELLANEOUS select Manage Firm Accounting.
2.The Manage Firm Accounting page will be displayed. Select View Chart of Accounts.
3. The View Chart of Accounts page will be displayed. Select Add Account.
Note: The Retained Earnings and Current Years Earnings have already been created and will automatically update as you enter in accounts to your Chart of Accounts.
4. The Create Chart of Accounts page will be displayed. Enter the Account Name.
5. Enter in the Account Number.
6. Select the Account category from the drop-down.
7. Select Save and Close.
Note: If you would like to enter more accounts simply select Save & Create New Account.
8. The account has now been added to your Chart of Accounts.