How to Add a New Operating Bank Account
Overview: This will walk you through the steps of how to add an operating bank account.
1. Start on the Dashboard Page under MISCELLANEOUS select Manage Firm Accounting.
2.The Manage Firm Accounting page will be displayed. Select View Chart of Accounts.
3. The View Chart of Accounts page will be displayed. Select Add Account.
Note: The Retained Earnings and Current Years Earnings have already been created and will automatically update as you enter in accounts to your Chart of Accounts.
4. The Create Chart of Accounts page will be displayed. Enter the Account Name.
5. Enter in the Account Number.
6. Select the Account category of the Operating Bank Account from the drop-down list.
7. Select Save and Close.
Note: If you would like to enter more accounts simply select Save and Create New Account.
8. The new Operating Bank Account has now been added to your Chart of Accounts.