Editing a Deposit
This tutorial will walk you through the steps to edit a deposit in TrustBooks.
1. Start on the Dashboard Page.
2. There are 3 ways to select the deposit you want to edit.
1. On your dashboard, under Latest Deposits section, you can click the deposit you want to edit.
Note: Only the five (5) most recent deposits are shown on the list.
2. OR on the Dashboard Page, select Clients & Matters.
2. On the Clients & Matters drop-down menu, click the View Clients & Matters List.
All active matters are displayed on the Clients & Matters List page.
2.2 Click the name of the matter where the deposit is associated with.
The Matter Information Page is displayed.
2.3 On the Matter Ledger section, select the deposit you want to edit.
Click on the deposit and that will open up the Enter Deposit page. From here you can edit the deposit. Click Update Deposit:
3. OR: On your Dashboard, click Build Operating or Trust Report under Reports section.
The Build Trust Reports page is displayed.
3.1 Select the deposit you want to edit by clicking on it:
3.2 Edit the details of the deposit, then click Update Deposit.