Allow Online Banking Integration
This tutorial walks through the steps on how to integrate online banking with TrustBooks. This will allow you to download payments and deposits from your bank and import them into TrustBooks.
- From the Navigation Pane select MISCELLANEOUS.
- Select Manage Integrations.
- Select Sync New Online Banking.
- The prompt for Plaid will be displayed. Select Continue .
- Select your Bank and Enter Your Login Credentials and Select Submit.
- Select Continue.
- Choose Link Accounts from the pop-up window
- The Link Bank Account Page will show. Select the Plaid Bank Account that you want to link to your TrustBooks account. This can be done for both your Operating and Trust Accounts.
- Enter in the Import From Date. This is the date that you will begin pulling transactions from your bank accounts.
- Select Link Accounts to finalize the synchronization.