Editing a Deposit
This tutorial will walk you through the steps to edit a deposit in TrustBooks.
1. Start on the Dashboard Page.
2. There are 3 ways to select the deposit you want to edit.
1 On your dashboard, under Latest Deposits section, you can click the deposit you want to edit.
Note: Only the five (5) most recent deposits are shown on the list.
2. OR on the Dashboard Page, select Matters.
2. On the Matters drop-down menu, click the View Matter List.
All active matters are displayed in Matter List page.
2.2 Click the name of the matter where the deposit is associated with.
The Matter Information Page is displayed.
2.3 On the Matter Ledger section, select the deposit you want to edit.
3. OR On your dashboard, click Build Customs Report under Reports section.
The Custom Reports page is displayed.
3.1 Select the deposit you want to edit.
3. Edit the details of the deposit, then click Update Deposit.