Synchronizing TrustBooks with Clio
This tutorial will walk you through the steps to synchronize TrustBooks with Clio. This will allow you to import client and matter information from Clio.
1. Start on the Dashboard Page.
2. Click the Sync With Clio link under the Matters section.
3. At the Clio login screen, type in your Clio email address and password.
Note: Be sure to use your Clio username and password here. Not your TrustBooks username and password.
4. Click the SIGN IN button.
5. You will need to allow TrustBooks to have read access to your Contact and Matter information. Click the green Allow Access button.
6. On the TrustBooks Dashboard you will now have a link to Import Clio Matters.
Note: If you click the Import Clio Matters link immediately after setting up synchronization you will see the screen below. TrustBooks synchronizes all Clio transactions once an hour. Once the synchronization has completed all of your Clio matters will appear.
Click below to read our tutorial on Importing Synchronized Clio Transactions.