This tutorial will walk you through the steps to print checks in TrustBooks.
Note: This tutorial assumes you have already entered the checks in for payment and only need to print them. For more information on processing payments please see the support document below.
1. Start on the Dashboard Page.
2. Click the Print Checks link under the Payments and Deposits section.
The Print Checks windows is displayed.
3. Check the boxes for the checks that you want to print.
4. Choose the voucher template stock for your printer.
TrustBooks includes three voucher templates. These templates work with most check stock in use today. When printing for the first time only print one check at a time until you find the correct template for you.
If you want too buy new check stock that is guaranteed compatible with TrustBooks then you can use the referral link on the Print Checks page.
5. Click the Print Selected button.