Printing a Matter Ledger
This tutorial will walk you through the steps to print a matter ledger in TrustBooks.
1. Start on the Dashboard Page, select Matters.
2. On the Matters drop-down menu, click the View Matter List.
All active matters are displayed in Matter List page.
3. Select the name of the client whose matter ledger you want to print.
Note: TrustBooks uses “matters” for more specificity because a client could have more than one matter. In most cases, when there is one matter per client, the client ledger and the matter ledger are the same.
The selected client’s matter ledger is displayed, listing all transaction for this specific matter.
4. Select Print Matter Ledger from the drop down, date and select Run Reports
PDF window will appear.
Note: Depending on your Internet browser settings the PDF may just download within the existing window versus opening in another window.
5. Print your PDF to your printer.
Note: The step to print a PDF from your PDF reader software will differ based on the software being used.