Allow online banking integration
How to allow online banking integration in TrustBooks
This tutorial walks through the steps on how to integrate online banking with TrustBooks. This will allow you to download payments and deposits from your bank and import them into TrustBooks.
1. Start on the DASHBOARD page and Select MISCELLANEOUS
2. Select Manage Integrations
3. Select Authorize Financial Institution
4. Select Continue
5. Select your Bank and Enter Your Login Credentials and Select Submit
Note: Your login credentials will be what you use to login to your online banking platform.
6. Select Continue
7. Choose Link accounts from the pop up window
8. The Link Bank Account Page will show. Select the Bank Account that you want to link to your TrustBooks account. This can be done for both your Operating and Trust Accounts.
9. Enter in the Import Date. This is the date that you will begin pulling transactions from your bank accounts.
10. Select Link Accounts